WHO IS C23?BORN FROM A NEED FOR SPEED.
Chicane23 came to fruition not as a source of income, but as a necessity. C23 was formed to help fellow racers get the parts they need to win races and advise on parts that fit their driving needs. We are a company that have experienced racers and track guys and we have a passion for assisting fellow car and track enthusiasts get the most out of their driving experience, both on and off the track.
C23: OUR MISSION
We want to deliver the right parts the first time and not spend funds on parts that will be replaced in a future part of your build. We want you to spend your hard earned money once, while saving both time and expense along the way so you can spend more time enjoying your car. We work with the top manufacturers and racing teams to insure you are getting quality parts and service. Our product testing on track, resources and access to consultants is unparalleled.
OUR INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
When it comes to car setup, we have knowledge and experience to help you set the car up to win races or just plain have fun. With ties to great friends like Paul Brown, Dean Martin and Wayne Manor we have the added benefit to get the correct parts to make your driving experience truly world class.
We are authorized dealers for Ford Performance Racing and CorteX Racing, the goal being to provide our customers the best options for a Street car, Open Track or Race prepped vehicles. We have the parts for your driving experience, whether it’s a spirited drive on an open road, or a full-on motorsports event. At C23 we are here to listen to your needs and to guide you to the best products that will yield the most efficient and best overall results.
C23: OUR ACCOLADES
2005 Race Statistics:
- 2005 NASA American Iron series champion – Texas
- Placed 1st place in 17 races out of 24
- Qualified at pole position 8 times out of 12
- Hold the track record for the best lap time at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (1:24.387), Texas World Speedway (1:53.785) and No Problem Raceway (1:20.319)
2004 Race Statistics:
- 2004 40th Anniversary of the Mustang Celebrity Race
- 2004 NASA American Iron series champion – Texas
- Placed 1st place in 13 races out of 24
- Qualified at pole position 9 times out of 12
- Holds the track record for the best lap time at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit & MotorSport Ranch