CorteX Racing Bolt-In Roll Cage, 4-point, Mustang S550 2015
CorteX Racing Bolt-In Roll Cage, 4-point, Mustang S550 2015-2017
This product is no longer available from CorteX Racing.
CorteX Racing is proud to showcase our new bolt-in 4-point roll cage for the 2015 Mustang S550 chassis. Besides the incredible strength, the practical benefits to our engineered cage is that is allows full travel of the OEM seat as well the ability to install racing seats in virtually any position to accommodate even the tallest of drivers. Installation of the cage is also very simple since it utilizes mounting features already built into the car. Fitting the panels back into the interior is straightforward with only a small notch required at each of the 4 anchoring points. If you do not wish to retain your rear seats we can build a main hoop for your roll cage that has a fixed horizontal harness bar and a triangulated diagonal bar for the ultimate in strength and rigidity. Also keep in mind that this cage can easily be welded in instead of bolted in. Features:
- -Complete Bolt-in System – Engineered in-house by CorteX Racing structural engineers
- -Quality Materials – 1.75 inch OD x .095 inch wall DOM Tubing throughout, which is the standard for car at the mustang’s weight range in SCCA and NASA Rules books.
- -The Roll Cage can be ordered bare or completely powder-coated, specify your choice in the checkout options
- -Removeable horizontal brace to access the rear seat area when not at the track.
- -Designed to allow installation of 6-point racing harness but allows you to retain your front and rear OEM seat belts for when you are not at the track.
- -4-piece design with robust connection allow the cage to be more easily installed and shipped in a UPS-able box
The CorteX Roll Cage Includes:
- -Mounting pads that apply all loads directly into the rear bulkhead of the Mustang’s unibody structure
- -Main Bar
- -Down Bars
- -Horizontal shoulder harness Bar
- -Mounting brackets & hardware