Ford Performance 5.0L Coyote 435 HP Mustang Crate Engine M-6007-M50A
5.0L Coyote 435 HP Mustang Crate Engine M-6007-M50A
The Ford Performance all-aluminum 2017 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver 435 horsepower @ 6500 rpm and 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4250 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance. Engine will ship directly from manufacturer via truck freight.
- 435 horsepower 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block
- 8qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttlebody with variable runner control
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Racing's NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available (not included), see M-9680-M50A
- Engine weight: 445 lbs.
- FREE SHIPPING
Warranty information: Ford Performance warrants for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first subsequent to the original retail purchase, that it will repair or replace, at its option, any Ford Performance engine part that, after inspection, is found to have failed due to a defect in factory supplied material or workmanship. Ford Performance may use new or re-manufactured parts for replacement. This limited warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser and is transferable to subsequent owners.