G-Stream 68-Inch Carbon Fiber Race Comp 800 Wing
G-Stream 68-Inch Carbon Fiber Race Wing
Weight: Approx. 7.5 lbs., excluding End Plates and Struts
Downforce Range: 0 to 600 LB at 120 mph*
Speed Rating: 200 MPH
Construction: Proprietary carbon fiber and epoxy construction with structural polyurethane foam core.
Finish: Clear Gelcoat with UV Inhibitor. Ready for paint.
Create downforce and keep the rear-end of the vehicle planted during high-speed cornering.
- · Light-Weight Carbon Fiber Composite
- · Attaches to Factory Rear Decklid - We recommend G-Stream Race Wing Decklid Mounts
- · (2) Mounting struts. Type of strut will be determined by generation of Mustang selected
- · (2) Strut Receivers, CNC machined from 6061-T651 aluminum with riveted and bonded stainless steel clevis plates. Receivers provide fully articulated interface and pitch adjustment of 2 deg. per turn
- · Aero-Correct Aerofoil & End Plates
- · High-Down-force With Very Low Drag
- · Downforce Range: 0 to 600 LB at 120 mph*
- · Universal Fit For Mustangs
- · Legal for NASA American Iron, SCCA T1, Pirelli World Challenge
The 68-inch Carbon Fiber Race Wing is manufactured from carbon fiber composite to minimize weight and maximize strength. Includes Aerofoil and end plates only, mounting struts are sold separately. This is the same aerofoil used by Paul Brown Racing and Ford Racing Boss 302 competitors in the Pirelli World Challenge race series. This is a common wing used in many professional racing series on Mustang, Corvette, Porsche, 350Z, Camaro, etc..
* This is a calculated open air stream value, actual down-force will be based on the shape of the race car's body, mounting from deck height and other aero devices used.