Maximum Motorsports Bump Steer Kit, 2005-2014 Mustang, Tapered-stud
Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit, 2005-2014 Mustang, Tapered-stud with adjustable outer tie-rod ends for correcting bumpsteer on 2005-2014 Mustang. Tapered-stud style. Fitment: Fits both 2005-2010 Mustang steering rack and 2011-2014 Mustang electric power steering rack. Benefits
- Allows adjusting bumpsteer to fine-tune the steering geometry for improved handling.
- Exclusive MM spacers are stronger than others, will not buckle when the nut is tightened.
- Assortment of spacers allows precise fine-tuning of bumpsteer.
- Measurement and adjustment of bumpsteer is recommended during installation.
- Direct bolt-on installation, no drilling of the spindle.
- MM-designed tapered stud with rolled threads (not the weaker machined threads found on other tapered studs).
- Studs are heat treated for maximum strength.
- Longer spacer bushings are made of thick-wall steel to ensure they will not buckle when the 5/8" nut is properly tightened.
- A variety of spacer thicknesses ensure the ability to properly adjust bumpsteer.
- Black anodized aluminum adapter sleeve is threaded to match 2005-2014 inner tie-rod ends.
- Hex on the aluminum adapter sleeve is easily accessible